Shane Buckner's Principal Blog

Shane Buckner's Principal Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas prep

Well, today I have made a fresh raspberry ice cream and a low fat natural yoghurt raspberry ice cream using my ice cream maker. Quite a relaxing past time and really easy. These are both in bowls in the freezer ready to take to Christmas lunch and Christmas tea respectively. Different families ... different desserts! I found a really easy recipe on Youtube which I then modified!
It seems like a few desserts, but I also made my famous Raspberry Coconut Cream Sago. That is in the fridge setting ready for tomorrow.

Now all to do is make the salad tomorrow morning (an awesome spinach salad) and dig the potatoes from the garden.

This may not have a great deal with teaching and learning, but passing on recipes and my cooking skills to the boys is also very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment